Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hi,
I'm so, so, sorry that I havn't posted for like 3 weeks.
But it's because a new baby was born into my family. Because of this I never get any sleep! so I don'y get time to post on the blog. But hopefully in a week I can do a huge new start up and polish the blog up with posts, pictures, new vids, and all of that. I'll also start doing difrrent pages such as other films, my film, guns, lasers, video games, and all of that.
I'm working on the new film of the Galactic War, however it's not the same as the cartoon. It's the same idead...C.G.I space ships, lasersetc but not the same story.....it's much better!
I've spent well over 1 and a half years getting it right and now I'm finally making the 1st real life film episode!
Incase you don't know how I do the speacil effects that you've seen on the post I do of my new films the programs I use are..Adobe After effects, Movie Maker, I movie, youtube!!! and a flip camera, a full size trpod, a green screen,  nerf guns, airsoft guns and any thing I can get my hands on that lokks like a gun!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments: