Saturday 12 May 2012

Sorry I havn't posted.
It's because I'm having a slight error with my pc. USB port isn't working so I can't plug my flip cam in.
However I think if I get a USB hub it may fix things!
Any way I have new airsoft gun for you guys and it's coming up in my next vid!
For all the airsift nerds out there! (me?) it's the HY.015C CYMA. and for all the people that have no idea what that means it's basiclly a strong plastic ak-47 style rifle in orange and black.
What look cool is loading the mag on film. And it has a flash light in blue and a scope. (With the scope it kind of looks like a sniper rifle.


For all those people who want one for filming ( because it looks awsom eon camera!) or for airsoft wars or for a collection the link is...right herreeeeeee!
acuallt it seems to be out of stock but here's the link to one I want to but and is only £ 18.49
(Freddie W uses this!)


click here! for link

No comments:

Post a Comment